Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stressing...

I have no idea what I'm doing for living come the fall. All my friends have graduated therefore I have no one to live with. I have never had good luck with the unknown roommate situation so I am highly against finding a random roommate to live with (Fang Chen aka 'Cathy' circa freshman year who disappeared for 72 hours and spoke about 10 words of English and dropped out a couple weeks later only for me to get a replacement roommate who smelled something awful and barely spoke). I live about an hour away from campus so I could possibly commute but that would be really inconvenient given that if I need to get to campus for something, it'll be a 2-hour round-trip. And, I tried to make a condensed schedule but of course most of my classes are only offered once and I didn't have a choice and have classes 5x a week. AND have I mentioned the rapidly rising gas-prices which are kicking me in the ass right about now. I have problems with not knowing things like this. I'm a planner so for me to attempt to put this on hold until maybe something pans out, I stress and think about it constantly. I have no idea what to do. So, please, someone help me. Sincerely yours

2 comments:

Erin said...

ooo elaine i feel awful, i wish i could give you a definate decision. you know i would love to live with you, it's just not in the cards for me right now. i feel awful :(

Lainey said...

aww erin don't feel bad! it's not your fault i'm a super-senior! something will work out - i just don't know what, and that's what stresses me out.