Sunday, May 4, 2008

(Almost) 12 weeks old

Little Shaymus is growing up so fast! He is definitely a spoiled little shit but that's only because I love him to pieces... Just recently we started teaching him how to 'sit' and he's doing great with it (although he only does sits on the first try when there's food involved). Today is the first day he hasn't had an accident in the apartment and I am such a proud momma. He makes me so sad when I leave because he just cries and cries and cries. He hates to be left alone. Maybe he'll learn that it actually gives him an opportunity to get into trouble! No one around to yell NO at him. I think he's getting a little better though... he can be left outside by himself without crying now so I'm happy to see he's becoming a little bit more independent. He is extremely friendly though and definitely a people-person. He loves to make new friends! He runs over to complete strangers and plops down in front of them, rolls onto his back, and demands belly rubs. He is certainly keeping my life busy! Here are some newer pictures of the pup:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cliff said...

cute little guy